Vietnam + Cambodia 14days - 13nights
14days - 13nights
Bangkok city is famous with not only of model life& developed city but also rich culture that was known by many beautiful Pagodas, temples...
- Include & Exclude
- Tour Summary
- Book Now
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) Arrival (Dinner)
Arrival to Hochiminh city (Sai Gon), you are warmly welcome& greetings at airport and transferred to the hotel for checking in. Enjoy 2 hours of local Saigon Massage after long flight in hospitality atmosphere of Viet people with light music, candles, aroma sticks lighten up. A Warmly welcome dinner at a Famous restaurant of Saigon
Overnight in Hochiminh City (Saigon)
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnel - City Tour (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning, you are going to visit Cu Chi Tunnel - an extraordinary underground of Vietnam Army during the fight against US Troop with the length of 200 km. Back to HCMC.
Lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon, City tour: Reunification Palace, War Remnant Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, City Hall,City Theatre, Ben Thanh Market. Enjoy yourself& discover Saigon by night.
Overnight in Hochiminh City (Saigon)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City– Mekong Delta (My Tho)– Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast, Lunch)
Coach trip to My Tho– Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip to visit an island and taste some fruit. Lunch at the restaurant. Continue on small sampans to visit more of the local life. Drive back Ho Chi Minh City and drop off at hotel.
Overnight at hotel
Day 4: Hochiminh city - Phnom Penh capital of Cambodia (Breakfast, Dinner)
Have breakfast at the hotel, 10:30 transfer to airport for short flight to Phnompenh– Cambodia by VN8355@12:30-13:15. Meet upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport and transfer for city tour. Visit National Museum, over 5000 objects are on display including Angkorian era statu, lingas and other artifacts. Visit Royal Palace is a royal residence now where His Majesty, the King of Cambodia, and the royal families live. it is like a small town of royal dynasties. Visit Silver Pagoda, serves less as a functioning temple than a repository for cultural treasures such as 90 kg golden Buddha encrusted with 2086 diamonds. Finally Wat Phnom Temple is one of the most important pagodas in Phnom Penh, built in 1373 on an artificial hill by the wealthy widow Daun Chi Penh.
Enjoy Dinner at a restaurant& Check in hotel.
Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh– Siem Reap (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Phnom Penh International Airport for short flight to Siem Reap VN3981@07:30-08:15. Arrival at Siem Reap (room may not be ready until the afternoon) and direct transfer to the Angkor temples complex).
Visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, built from the late 12th century to the early 13th century by King Jayavarman VII and consists of 54 towers, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Ta Prohm, surrounded by jungle.
Visit Angkor Wat, the largest temples in world and covers an area of 200 hectares and surrounded by moat and an exterior wall measuring 1300 meters x 1500 meters.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel
Visit Banteay Srei, constructed at the late 10th century by a Brahmin counselor under a powerking Rajendarvarman. It was loosely translated to citadel of the woman, but it is a modern appellation that probably refers to the delicate beauty of the carvings. Visit Pre Rub (turn the body), was constructed in late 10th century dedicated to Hindu gods. This reflects the common belief among Cambodians that funerals were conducted at the temple.
Visit Preah Khan temple, built by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to his father. It is a huge, highly exportable monastic complex, and served as a Buddhist monastery and school, engaging over 1000 monks. Visit Neak Pean, a small island temple located in the middle of the last Baray, constructed by a Khmer king in the Angkor area.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap– Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel
Transfer to Siem Reap International airport for flight to Hanoi. You are met at Noi Bai Airport and escorted by our tour guide to hotel. In the afternoon, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum from outside, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh former residence, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem lake (Grand Turtle Lake) with Ngoc Son temple. Walking around in Hanoi Old Quarter and Enjoy water puppet show.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi - full day Ha Long Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
8.30: Pick you up at your hotel& transfer to Halong city, enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and daily Vietnamese village life.
12.15: Embark on Cruiser for welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing and safety instructions. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch while cruise heads to the bay passing the beautiful limestone seascape.
15.15: Visiting Sung Sot cave, one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay. The two chambers that form this amazing grotto are decorated with thousands of spectacular stalactite and stalagmite forms.
16.25: Enjoy kayaking (weather permitted) with guideline around the fishing village then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure. Fresh fruit platter will be served on the sundeck.
18.00: Cooking demonstration and discover the mystic recipes of the Vietnamese cuisine.
19.00: Seafood set-dinner on board.
21.00: Enjoy evening activities– Movie Night, Board Games, Fishing or karaoke program.
Overnight on Cruise in Halong Bay
Day 9: Halong Bay– Hanoi- Hue (Brunch)
7.30: Have breakfast while complimentary tea& coffee are served. 8.00: Trip by tender to Ti Top island for swimming or climb up to the top to see the outstanding scenery of the bay.
10:00: Brunch is served on board.
11.00: Disembark and transfer to airport for a flight to Hue.
On arrival Hue, our tour guide and car will pick you up then transfer to your hotel, Time at free. Overnight hotel in Hue
Day 10: Hue city tour (Breakfast, Lunch)
Today, you will start to explore Hue charming city begins with the scenic boat trip on Perfume river to visit Thien Mu pagoda then continue to visit Imperial Citadel, Forbidden Purple City, Minh Mang and Tu Duc royal tombs. Lunch at the restaurant
Overnight in Hue
Day 11: Hue - Hoian (Breakfast, Lunch)
Drive to Hoian via the most spectacular pass of Vietnam– the Pass of Ocean and Cloud. Stop over is made at Lang Co fishing village. Arrive Hoian and check in your hotel.
Afternoon, Walking to explore charming Hoian ancient town with small houses, streets and gentle people making Hoian a nice and unique character of a town which UNESCO names as World Cultural Heritage.
Overnight at Hoian.
Day 12: Hoian - Danang– NhaTrang (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning transfer to the Da Nang airport for the flight to Nha Trang by VN351@06:00-07:25. Nha Trang is one of most beautiful beach city in Vietnam where many International Miss Contest was hold there,& recently Miss Earth 2010 was just taken place in Nha Trang. Upon arrival Cam Ranh airport, pick up and transfer to one day boat trip. Firstly we will go to Mun Island, the best site for snorkeling where you will see lots of live colorful corals and fish, this site has been officially protected under the support of Danish Government Then visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island. At this place, you will see the life of the many sea species of Nha Trang ocean that being made in a smaller world of this aquarium.
Late afternoon, check in hotel in Nha Trang& Relax Or having sunbath and swimming at Beach. Refreshing yourself after long trip!
Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 13: NhaTrang – Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast)
At Leisure on beach
Day 14: NhaTrang – Ho Chi Minh City– Departure (Breakfast)
07:00 Transfer to Cam Ranh airport for morning flight to Ho Chi Minh City by VN453@09:10-10:05& connect your flight to home land.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin bed sharing room with daily breakfast
- Meal as specified in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 4 hops domestic airfare in economic class between Phnom Penh - Siem Reap; Hanoi– Hue; Danang– Nhatrang; Nhatrang– Hochiminh according to the itinerary.
- All ground private transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary including entrance fees.
- Overnight Cruise in Halong Bay
- Cruise in Mekong Delta& Nhatrang
- Massage Package as above mentioned
- Water Puppet performance
- Service charge and government taxes
- English speaking local guide throughout
- 2 bottles of mineral water per day while on tour
- Cambodian visa can be obtained on arrival at Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Int’l Airport for a cost of $20USper person (one passport photo required).
- Multiple entries Visa to Vietnam.
- International Airfares, international departure airport tax US$25 per person and domestic departure airport tax US$6 per person in Cambodia
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal Laundry, drinks, meals, tips or any other incidental expenses are not mentioned in the above.
- Bangkok city is famous with not only of model life& developed city but also rich culture that was known by many beautiful Pagodas, temples,& Royal Palace
- Pattaya city is the beach resort of Pattaya-at once busy and quiet. At night the city comes alive and is ablaze with lights. There is plenty to choose from-restaurants, beer bars, cabarets, pubs, discotheques and tranquil beaches (at night they are tranquil)
- Siem Reap is the ruins of the ancient city of Angkor, capital of the Khmer kingdom from 802 until 1295 A.D., are one of the world's marvels. The"City of Kings," Angkor boasts some of the largest religious monuments ever constructed; it's a vast and mysterious complex of hulking laterite and sandstone blocks
- Hanoi ranks among the world's most attractive and interesting cities. The most obvious reminders of the past in Hanoi are written in the vestiges of precolonial and colonial buildings -- low facades tucked beneath towers of concrete, especially in the city's Old Quarter.
- Halong Bay is famous internationally, and is recognized as a World Heritage by UNESCO for its thousands of natural limestone islands, green water, amazing caves, charming fishing villages, many natural beaches& fantastic place for swimming& kayaking.
- Mekong Delta is one of Vietnam's most interesting and scenic regions with uncountable rivers, small craft villages, mangrove swamps, island orchards, and spectacular floating villages.
- Hochiminh city (Saigon) was named as Far East Pearl of Indochina.